British Pie Week celebrates all that’s great about one of the nation’s favourite foods – but Weston-super-Mare’s Grand Pier has a different pie in mind – the custard kind!
All you have to write an email, explaining who you would like to see get the custard pie treatment and, more importantly, why.
• Entrants must be available to attend the Grand Pier on Saturday 31st March.
• Where possible, entrants should inform the person they are nominating and ensure that they are available on Saturday 31st March, and willing to have a custard pie thrown at them.
• Entrants should provide a phone number for themselves and, ideally, contact details for the person they are nominating so that attendance can be confirmed on March 31st.
• Nominees and nominators must be willing to be photographed for publicity purposes.
• The judge’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
There are currently no comments submitted for this entry.