To celebrate the festive season, we’ve adopted our very own Elf on the Shelf - Buddy! Buddy will be hiding in different places around the Grand Pier in the run-up to Christmas and every weekend we will be giving one person the chance to WIN a pair of Unlimited Rides Wristbands (to be used by Saturday 23 December).
To be in with a chance of winning, we’re asking our visitors to spot Buddy at the Grand Pier and comment on the corresponding Facebook post with an image of Buddy.
The winner will receive a pair of Unlimited Rides Wristbands - to be used by Saturday 23 December.
Terms and conditions
• This competition runs from Friday 1 December 2017 – Monday 18 December 2017
• Weekend one runs from Friday 1 December 2017 at 12pm – Sunday 3 December 2017 at 5pm. A winner will be announced on Monday 4 December
• Weekend two runs from Friday 8 December 2017 at 12pm – Sunday 10 December 2017 at 5pm. A winner will be announced on Monday 11 December
• Weekend three runs from Friday 15 December 2017 at 12pm – Sunday 17 December at 5pm. A winner will be announced on Monday 18 December
• In order to enter, participants must post a photograph in the comments section of the competition post of Buddy the elf in situ at the Grand Pier
• By entering, participants give permission for their entry photograph to be used on the Grand Pier’s social media channels and website. These include but are not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube
• Only one entry per person per week will be accepted
• Prize draws and competitions are only open to UK residents aged 16 years or over
• One winner per week will be selected at random
• The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
• The winner will be announced on each corresponding Monday via Facebook messenger. The winner will also be announced in a public post on the Grand Pier’s Facebook page
• If we cannot contact the winner within 48 hours from the closing date, we reserve the right to re-draw a winner and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found
• By entering this competition the winner gives permission for their name and/or photograph to be used/mentioned on the Grand Pier’s Facebook page
• Prizes are non-refundable and non-exchangeable
• Details on how to collect prizes will be arranged directly with each winner
The venue details for the Grand Pier are as follows. Address: Marine Parade, Weston-super-Mare, Somerset
TEL: 01934 620 238
There are currently no comments submitted for this entry.