Discover what it’s like to be a real F1 racing driver
Per Person/Per Ride
The Grand Pier has two stunning Formula 1 simulators. They are exactly the same as the ones used by professional Formula 1 drivers when they are training.
The machines can be used individually or to race against each other. Drivers get to choose from a number of different circuits, including Zandvoort, a night race and a wet track. Drivers are thrown around in their seats as they try to negotiate their chosen course at speed.
There is a teaching mode, where the simulator puts a car just ahead of the driver, showing them the lines from the previous lap, so the same mistakes are not made again.
The simulators take two passengers each and have a sports car and rally sprint mode.
F1 Simulators Facts
- As used by Formula 1 teams
- 3 levels of difficulty
- 4 different tracks to compete on
- 2 simulators available
- The only simulators of their kind in the UK that are available for public use!
- Opens at 11am
Can I Ride?
- Ride is not suitable for persons under 1.52m (5ft)
- Ride is not suitable for persons under 11 years old