Britain’s smallest rollercoaster. Strap yourself in for the ride of a lifetime
Per Person/Per Ride
The pride and joy of the Grand Pier is Britain’s smallest rollercoaster, the Robocoaster. Look up in amazement as you enter the Pavilion to see riders being thrown around. It is the biggest thrill on offer.
The ride, developed from a robotic arm used in automated car plants, thrashes its two passengers at high velocity out into the Pavilion roof vault, high above the arcade machines. The ride swings passengers around and around, up and down and even upside down.
- 2 riders at a time
- Different levels of 'extreme'!
- Ride in mid-air above the main pavilion floor
- Ride opens at 11am
Can I Ride?
- Ride is not suitable for children under 8 years old
- Ride unsuitable for persons under 1.4m (4ft 7in) or 1.95m (6ft 5in)
- Ride is not suitable for persons over 113 kilos (18 stones)