Fireworks at Sea - July
A Spectacular Fireworks Display out to Sea
The best views will be from the Grand Pier itself, and entry is strictly ticket only, so grab yours from our Gift Shop on the first floor or online at grandpier.co.uk.
Standard tickets are £7.50 and include unlimited rides. Gold tickets are also on sale, which include a hot food selection (to include children’s meal) and traditional Fish & Chips for £12.50, served in the Boardwalk Café at the pavilion entrance.
The show time is subject to tide and weather conditions but will take place approximately between 10pm-10.30pm. Food will be available from the Boardwalk Restaurant until approximately 9.30pm.
New For April 2017: Platinum Tickets
Get the VIP treatment with our new Platinum Fireworks tickets. Enjoy a delicious three course meal as you admire the spectacular views across the bay in our Tiffany Room, before heading out onto the balcony to watch the spectacular fireworks in your private viewing area. Enjoy all of this, plus unlimited rides for the evening, for just £25pp.
Platinum Ticket Menu
Customers with a Platinum ticket will choose on the evening from the following set menu which will be served at 8.15pm.
Homemade Tomato & Basil Soup (v)
Served with a Fresh Bread Roll
North Atlantic Prawn Cocktail
Served with Marie Rose Sauce, Mixed Leaves and Fresh Bread
Succulent Chicken Breast Wrapped in Smoked Bacon
Served with a White Wine & Cream Sauce, Served with Seasonal Vegetables.
Stuffed Butternut Squash (v)
Served with a Mediterranean Vegetable Ratatouille
Mini Choux Buns smothered in a Rich Chocolate Sauce
Banana & Ameretto Cheesecake
There are only a very limited number of these tickets available, so early booking is advised to avoid disappointment.
The private viewing area is there for VIP ticket holders to use if they wish, however we cannot guarantee that these will be the best views, as these are subject to tide & weather conditions.
All tickets purchased 7 days and less before the event will be collection only from our box office.
If I purchase tickets in advance on your website, where do I collect them from?
Tickets are available to collect from the Gift Shop located in the Main Pavilion until 7pm. After that the Box Office will relocate to the shore-end.
- What time is your box office open until?
The Box Office will remain open for ticket purchases and collection 15 minutes prior to the display.
Where can I purchase tickets for this event?
- Tickets are available from the Gift Shop located in the Main Pavilion until 7.30pm. After that the Box Office will relocate to the shore-end where tickets can be purchased up until 15 minutes prior to the display taking place. There will be signage in place prompting you where to go.
Does it cost more to purchase tickets on the door?
- It will not cost any more to purchase tickets on the day.
What time is the display?
- The display is scheduled to take place approximately between 10pm-10.30pm. Please note this is subject to weather conditions.
Do I have to buy a ticket if I am not using the rides and attractions?
- This is a ticketed event only. Tickets are £7.50 for both adults and children, or £12.50 to include a meal in our Boardwalk Restaurant. Under 3’s are free.
Are there seats available?
This is a standing only event. There are a limited number of benches located along the Pier and in the Conservatory but these are available on a first come first served basis. Unfortunately we are unable to reserve tables or chairs.
What time will the Boardwalk Restaurant be open to redeem my meal voucher?
The Boardwalk Restaurant will be open until approximately 9.30pm.
What happens if the display is cancelled due to weather conditions?
The rides and attractions will still be available on the evening, however you will be issued complimentary tickets to the next Fireworks at Sea display.
- Between 10pm-10.30pm
- All ticket prices include local sales tax
- Event times are subject to change - please check for start times and potential age restrictions
- Sales are final
- No cancellations or refunds
- Ticket quantities and splits available may be limited by the seller
- Please note that ticket purchases are subject to a booking fee and delivery fee (if applicable). This booking fee includes service charges, administration charges, credit card fee and any postage costs. The booking fee is strictly non-refundable.
- The venue reserves the right to refuse admission to or remove you from the venue in reasonable circumstances – such as the refusal of security checks or if venue staff consider that your behaviour may adversely affect other people’s enjoyment of the event – and without a refund
- The venue reserves the right to require latecomers to wait until a suitable break in the performance before being admitted
- The venue reserves the right to provide alternative tickets at the event should the staging or the event so require eg due to unavoidable setting changes
- The venue reserves the right to confiscate prohibited items – such as bottles, cans food and drink not purchased at the event, camera or items that may potentially be used as a weapon – in accordance with its policies. If in any doubt please check with the venue before attending.
- If you experience any problems with your seating or enjoyment prior to or during the event please inform venue staff immediately as issues cannot always be resolved after the event. Please note loud music can damage hearing.
- The unauthorised use of cameras, video or sound recording equipment is prohibited at the event and such items may be confiscated.
- By attending the event you consent to being filmed/recorded as part of the audience for security and broadcast without payment.
- All tickets are sold on a ‘no refund’ basis. For any cancelled event, The Grand Pier will issue new tickets for the rescheduled event.
- We are not liable for lost or stolen tickets or wristbands. Duplicates cannot be issued under any circumstances.
A dedicated in-house security team will be working day and night (in uniform and plain-clothes) to ensure that you are safe and secure. Any concerns you may have can be reported to any of the uniformed security officers. In addition, CCTV - operated to the highest standards and controlled from the Operations Room - will constantly monitor the area. Images will be made available to the police and other organisations should they be required.
Food & Drink
Alcoholic & soft drinks will be available from Captain Jack’s Bar. There will also be a number of mini bars and mobile thirst packs in the arena.
Fast food takeaways may also be offering a selection of snacks throughout the event. For more information please contact our events team on 01934 646155 who will be able to provide detailed information for you.
Travel By Bus With Crosville
From local service buses and open top tours, to Weston’s seafront land-train, Crosville are the best way to travel around Weston.
If you're looking for looking to travel by local bus service in Weston-super-Mare, enjoy the fun of the seaside on a Seafront Land-Train, need to hire an executive coach or need a vintage bus for a wedding, then Crosville have the solution! Crosville pride themselves on setting high standards in vehicle presentation and customer service. Supported by friendly, fully trained staff, Crosville are passionate about providing levels of service that only a small, privately owned company can, giving you the best possible experience.
Weston-super-Mare Land Train: From Summer 2014 Crosville will be extending their high level of service to running the land train along Weston-super-Mare's seafront. Two land-trains will run along the seafront, one from the Royal Sands to Victoria Café and the other from the café to Knightstone Island.
Discover Weston-super-Mare with a guided tour of the town’s history and tourist attractions: Crosville run the local open-top Tour Bus around Weston super Mare. From the Grand Pier to Weston Museum, sit back, relax and let Crosville show you the sights of Weston-super-Mare! Discover Weston-super-Mare with a guided tour of the town’s history and tourist attractions.
For more information, timetables and discounts visit www.crosvillemotorservices.co.uk or call 01934 635259
By CarFrom The North
Exit M5 at junction 21, take the third exit towards Weston-super-Mare and follow signs to 'sea front' and Grand Pier (approximately 3 miles)From The South
Exit M5 at junction 22, take third exit towards Weston-super-Mare and follow the A38 for approximately 1 mile. Take first exit on the roundabout and follow the A370 towards Weston-super-Mare. Arrive in Weston-super-Mare in approximately 5 miles and follow 'sea front' to Grand Pier.From Bristol
Follow the A370 out of Bristol and all the way to Weston-super-Mare. Once you pass over the M5 follow 'sea front' to Grand Pier.Parking
Various pay & display options are available, but we recommend Sands Car Park at the corner of Beach Road and Oxford Street
Coaches are very welcome to drop off passengers in the bus stop at the entrance to the Grand Pier. Coach parties are welcome to book in advance for reserved seating in our food outlets, just call 01934 646155. Coach parking is provided further south along the seafront or at Locking Road.
Weston-super-Mare railway station is aprroximately a 7-minute walk from the entrance to the Grand Pier. From the station, walk west towards the town and sea front, the Grand Pier is half a mile away. Alternatively hop on the number 100 or 152 buses during school holidays/weekends (see above). For train timetables, prices and tickets, visit:
Family Travel Deals
AccommodationPlease contact the Tourist Information Centre direct for an up to date list of accommodation.
Tourist Information Centre
Our team at the Grand Pier are here to help you.
Disabled access enquiries
Tel: 01934 620 238
Customer services and public enquiries
Tel: 01934 620 238
Tel: 01934 620 238
Tel: 01934 620 238