Lipinski Christmas Party
Celebrate the start of Christmas with the Lipinski’s covering some of the most popular songs from the last 50 years. Following their sell out event in 2017 Lipinski really have something for everyone so this is a night not to be missed!
With headlining gigs at such top venues as London’s ‘Borderline’ and Liverpool’s ‘Cavern Club’ under their belt, ‘The Lipinski Band’ are fast becoming the South West’s most sought after band! With a set list of covers that span some of the most popular songs from the last 50 years and airplay on BBC Radio 6 for their original material, it’s not hard to see why the band are among some of the busiest gigging musicians in the UK today.
THE LIPINSKI BAND
THE MAGICAL MYSTERY FOUR
SUPPORT ACT TO BE CONFIRMED
Advanced concert tickets priced at £9.50 each or £12.50 on the door (subject to availabilty)
UPGRADE YOUR TICKET
Lipinski Carvery Party
Make a night of it and upgrade your ticket to include a meal before the concert.
For only £27.50pp enjoy the following:
- A scrumptious 2-course Christmas Carvery - A choice of succulent carved meats served with a rich gravy and a selection of seasonal vegetables & potatoes. Followed by a selection of desserts served buffet style for you to pick and choose your favourites.
- Entry to the Lipinski Christmas Concert
- Table decorations and crackers
PLEASE NOTE: If your group consists of less than 10 guests you may be required to share your table with another party.
Doors for this special event will open at 6.30pm, where you will be directed to our beautiful function room to enjoy a 2-course Christmas carvery which will be served at 7pm. After your meal you will then join the Lipinski Concert taking place in the Great Hall (please note the concert is a standing only event). The stage will be live from 8pm but you are welcome to remain in the function room up until 9.30pm.
Played and sung with such vigor and conviction, it just sweeps you up and carries you along - Tom Robinson (BB6 Music)
- Any tickets purchased 7 days or less prior to the event will be Box office collection only. Booking fee will still apply.
- Please note this is a standing concert only. If any disabled or infirm people wish to attend, Please notify the Events team in advance and will issue a space in the limited reserved seating area. This area will be a flat surface and not raised with the location depending on each event.
- Under 14s to be accompanied by an adult
- All ticket prices include local sales tax
- Event times are subject to change - please check for start times and potential age restrictions
- Sales are final
- No cancellations or refunds
- Ticket quantities and splits available may be limited by the seller
- Please note that ticket purchases are subject to a booking fee and delivery fee (if applicable). This booking fee includes service charges, administration charges, credit card fee and any postage costs. The booking fee is strictly non-refundable.
- The venue reserves the right to refuse admission to or remove you from the venue in reasonable circumstances – such as the refusal of security checks or if venue staff consider that your behaviour may adversely affect other people’s enjoyment of the event – and without a refund
- The venue reserves the right to require latecomers to wait until a suitable break in the performance before being admitted
- The venue reserves the right to provide alternative tickets at the event should the staging or the event so require eg due to unavoidable setting changes
- The venue reserves the right to confiscate prohibited items – such as bottles, cans food and drink not purchased at the event, camera or items that may potentially be used as a weapon – in accordance with its policies. If in any doubt please check with the venue before attending.
- If you experience any problems with your seating or enjoyment prior to or during the event please inform venue staff immediately as issues cannot always be resolved after the event. Please note loud music can damage hearing.
- The unauthorised use of cameras, video or sound recording equipment is prohibited at the event and such items may be confiscated.
- By attending the event you consent to being filmed/recorded as part of the audience for security and broadcast without payment.
- All tickets are sold on a ‘no refund’ basis. For any cancelled event, The Grand Pier will issue new tickets for the rescheduled event.
- We are not liable for lost or stolen tickets or wristbands. Duplicates cannot be issued under any circumstances.
A dedicated in-house security team will be working day and night (in uniform and plain-clothes) to ensure that you are safe and secure. Any concerns you may have can be reported to any of the uniformed security officers. In addition, CCTV - operated to the highest standards and controlled from the Operations Room - will constantly monitor the area. Images will be made available to the police and other organisations should they be required.
Food & Drink
Alcoholic & soft drinks will be available from Captain Jack’s Bar. There will also be a number of mini bars and mobile thirst packs in the arena.
Fast food takeaways may also be offering a selection of snacks throughout the event. For more information please contact our events team on 01934 646155 who will be able to provide detailed information for you.
Travel By Bus With Crosville
From local service buses and open top tours, to Weston’s seafront land-train, Crosville are the best way to travel around Weston.
If you're looking for looking to travel by local bus service in Weston-super-Mare, enjoy the fun of the seaside on a Seafront Land-Train, need to hire an executive coach or need a vintage bus for a wedding, then Crosville have the solution! Crosville pride themselves on setting high standards in vehicle presentation and customer service. Supported by friendly, fully trained staff, Crosville are passionate about providing levels of service that only a small, privately owned company can, giving you the best possible experience.
Weston-super-Mare Land Train: From Summer 2014 Crosville will be extending their high level of service to running the land train along Weston-super-Mare's seafront. Two land-trains will run along the seafront, one from the Royal Sands to Victoria Café and the other from the café to Knightstone Island.
Discover Weston-super-Mare with a guided tour of the town’s history and tourist attractions: Crosville run the local open-top Tour Bus around Weston super Mare. From the Grand Pier to Weston Museum, sit back, relax and let Crosville show you the sights of Weston-super-Mare! Discover Weston-super-Mare with a guided tour of the town’s history and tourist attractions.
For more information, timetables and discounts visit www.crosvillemotorservices.co.uk or call 01934 635259
By CarFrom The North
Exit M5 at junction 21, take the third exit towards Weston-super-Mare and follow signs to 'sea front' and Grand Pier (approximately 3 miles)From The South
Exit M5 at junction 22, take third exit towards Weston-super-Mare and follow the A38 for approximately 1 mile. Take first exit on the roundabout and follow the A370 towards Weston-super-Mare. Arrive in Weston-super-Mare in approximately 5 miles and follow 'sea front' to Grand Pier.From Bristol
Follow the A370 out of Bristol and all the way to Weston-super-Mare. Once you pass over the M5 follow 'sea front' to Grand Pier.Parking
Various pay & display options are available, but we recommend Sands Car Park at the corner of Beach Road and Oxford Street
Coaches are very welcome to drop off passengers in the bus stop at the entrance to the Grand Pier. Coach parties are welcome to book in advance for reserved seating in our food outlets, just call 01934 646155. Coach parking is provided further south along the seafront or at Locking Road.
Weston-super-Mare railway station is aprroximately a 7-minute walk from the entrance to the Grand Pier. From the station, walk west towards the town and sea front, the Grand Pier is half a mile away. Alternatively hop on the number 100 or 152 buses during school holidays/weekends (see above). For train timetables, prices and tickets, visit:
Family Travel Deals
AccommodationPlease contact the Tourist Information Centre direct for an up to date list of accommodation.
Tourist Information Centre
Our team at the Grand Pier are here to help you.
Disabled access enquiries
Tel: 01934 620 238
Customer services and public enquiries
Tel: 01934 620 238
Tel: 01934 620 238
Tel: 01934 620 238