North Somerset Athletics Club 24 Hour Pier Relay
North Somerset Athletic Club and Academy will be running the event for the fifth time over the weekend of March 10th/11th 2018. The event starts at 12noon on Saturday and continues until 12noon on Sunday. The aim of the event is:
1.To keep at least one mock Olympic flame moving for the duration
2.A great team-building exercise
3.To raise awareness of Athletics in North Somerset
4.To raise money towards phase 2 of our Athletics facility in Clevedon, and equipment purchase – PLUS MINIMUM 25% DONATION TO CHILDRENS HOSPICE SOUTH WEST.
For more information please visit - http://www.nsac.org.uk/back-the-track/2018-pier-relay-the-details/
- All ticket prices include local sales tax
- Event times are subject to change - please check for start times and potential age restrictions
- Sales are final
- No cancellations or refunds
- Ticket quantities and splits available may be limited by the seller
- Please note that ticket purchases are subject to a booking fee and delivery fee (if applicable). This booking fee includes service charges, administration charges, credit card fee and any postage costs. The booking fee is strictly non-refundable.
- The venue reserves the right to refuse admission to or remove you from the venue in reasonable circumstances – such as the refusal of security checks or if venue staff consider that your behaviour may adversely affect other people’s enjoyment of the event – and without a refund
- The venue reserves the right to require latecomers to wait until a suitable break in the performance before being admitted
- The venue reserves the right to provide alternative tickets at the event should the staging or the event so require eg due to unavoidable setting changes
- The venue reserves the right to confiscate prohibited items – such as bottles, cans food and drink not purchased at the event, camera or items that may potentially be used as a weapon – in accordance with its policies. If in any doubt please check with the venue before attending.
- If you experience any problems with your seating or enjoyment prior to or during the event please inform venue staff immediately as issues cannot always be resolved after the event. Please note loud music can damage hearing.
- The unauthorised use of cameras, video or sound recording equipment is prohibited at the event and such items may be confiscated.
- By attending the event you consent to being filmed/recorded as part of the audience for security and broadcast without payment.
- All tickets are sold on a ‘no refund’ basis. For any cancelled event, The Grand Pier will issue new tickets for the rescheduled event.
- We are not liable for lost or stolen tickets or wristbands. Duplicates cannot be issued under any circumstances.
A dedicated in-house security team will be working day and night (in uniform and plain-clothes) to ensure that you are safe and secure. Any concerns you may have can be reported to any of the uniformed security officers. In addition, CCTV - operated to the highest standards and controlled from the Operations Room - will constantly monitor the area. Images will be made available to the police and other organisations should they be required.
Food & Drink
Alcoholic & soft drinks will be available from Captain Jack’s Bar. There will also be a number of mini bars and mobile thirst packs in the arena.
Fast food takeaways may also be offering a selection of snacks throughout the event. For more information please contact our events team on 01934 646155 who will be able to provide detailed information for you.
Travel By Bus With Crosville
From local service buses and open top tours, to Weston’s seafront land-train, Crosville are the best way to travel around Weston.
If you're looking for looking to travel by local bus service in Weston-super-Mare, enjoy the fun of the seaside on a Seafront Land-Train, need to hire an executive coach or need a vintage bus for a wedding, then Crosville have the solution! Crosville pride themselves on setting high standards in vehicle presentation and customer service. Supported by friendly, fully trained staff, Crosville are passionate about providing levels of service that only a small, privately owned company can, giving you the best possible experience.
Weston-super-Mare Land Train: From Summer 2014 Crosville will be extending their high level of service to running the land train along Weston-super-Mare's seafront. Two land-trains will run along the seafront, one from the Royal Sands to Victoria Café and the other from the café to Knightstone Island.
Discover Weston-super-Mare with a guided tour of the town’s history and tourist attractions: Crosville run the local open-top Tour Bus around Weston super Mare. From the Grand Pier to Weston Museum, sit back, relax and let Crosville show you the sights of Weston-super-Mare! Discover Weston-super-Mare with a guided tour of the town’s history and tourist attractions.
For more information, timetables and discounts visit www.crosvillemotorservices.co.uk or call 01934 635259
By CarFrom The North
Exit M5 at junction 21, take the third exit towards Weston-super-Mare and follow signs to 'sea front' and Grand Pier (approximately 3 miles)From The South
Exit M5 at junction 22, take third exit towards Weston-super-Mare and follow the A38 for approximately 1 mile. Take first exit on the roundabout and follow the A370 towards Weston-super-Mare. Arrive in Weston-super-Mare in approximately 5 miles and follow 'sea front' to Grand Pier.From Bristol
Follow the A370 out of Bristol and all the way to Weston-super-Mare. Once you pass over the M5 follow 'sea front' to Grand Pier.Parking
Various pay & display options are available, but we recommend Sands Car Park at the corner of Beach Road and Oxford Street
Coaches are very welcome to drop off passengers in the bus stop at the entrance to the Grand Pier. Coach parties are welcome to book in advance for reserved seating in our food outlets, just call 01934 646155. Coach parking is provided further south along the seafront or at Locking Road.
Weston-super-Mare railway station is aprroximately a 7-minute walk from the entrance to the Grand Pier. From the station, walk west towards the town and sea front, the Grand Pier is half a mile away. Alternatively hop on the number 100 or 152 buses during school holidays/weekends (see above). For train timetables, prices and tickets, visit:
Family Travel Deals
AccommodationPlease contact the Tourist Information Centre direct for an up to date list of accommodation.
Tourist Information Centre
Our team at the Grand Pier are here to help you.
Disabled access enquiries
Tel: 01934 620 238
Customer services and public enquiries
Tel: 01934 620 238
Tel: 01934 620 238
Tel: 01934 620 238