What Information We Collect
We do not require you to provide sensitive personal information (such as information about your health, political or religious beliefs, criminal offences alleged or committed, or sexual orientation).
How We Collect Your Personal Information
We collect Personal Information in the following ways:
(a) From you We receive and store any Personal Information you enter on the Site or give us in any other way, including but not limited to registering with us, purchasing something from us, receiving a service provided by us, or participating in a competition, prize draw or promotion sponsored by us or providing a product review.
(c) By using pixel tags A pixel tag, also known as a clear GIF or web beacon, is an invisible tag placed on certain pages of the Site but not on your computer. When you access these pages, pixel tags generate a generic notice of that visit. They usually work in conjunction with cookies, registering when a particular computer visits a particular page. If you turn off cookies the pixel tag will simply detect an anonymous website visit.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We may use your Personal Information for any of the following purposes:
- to process the registration of your on-line account and maintain your on-line account in respect of your seasonal pass;
- to process and complete any orders you place with us;
- to provide and personalise our service;
- to monitor, develop and improve the Site and your experience of it;
- where consented to by you, to send you information by email/post/sms/telephone about existing and new Group products, offers or services that you have requested from us, or that we feel may interest you;
- to analyse and monitor consumer and customer activity and conduct other research;
- to process and deal with any enquiries or complaints you may have;
- to make available product reviews on the Site;
- to publish the results of competitions, prize draws or other promotions;
- to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations;
- for the prevention or detection of crime or breaches of our Terms of Sale;
- to develop a knowledge base regarding our website users and customers; and
- to notify you about changes to our service or provide you with information about the products or services purchased from us.
Use of your Personal Information for Marketing Purposes
We may ask for your consent to use your Personal Information for marketing purposes (please see paragraph (e) above). For example, we may send you an e-mail message informing you of on-line sales that may interest you. If you do not wish to receive such messages, please select appropriately when providing your Personal Information.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
Information about our customers and website visitors is an important part of our business and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We will share Personal Information only as described below:
- to other companies within Grand Pier Limited, including their agents and employees;
- to our business partners. For example, if you purchase goods through the Site, like any other retailer we will have to provide credit card information to our credit card processor and authenticator for payment purposes, and your name and address to the company that ships our merchandise. Similarly, to improve the products and services offered, we may share Personal Information with designers, manufacturers, distributors, licensees, marketing and advertising partners, and parties that provide support services for the Site. In all cases, we limit the information shared with partners and vendors to that which is necessary to carry out those functions;
- where we are required to disclose Personal Information in response to law enforcement activity or other governmental request, or when otherwise required or permitted by law;
- to enforce our contract or property rights, or when otherwise necessary to protect ourselves; and
- due to a sale or merger of one or more of our assets or any division or business line.
We may also use and disclose information in aggregate (so that no individual customers are identified) for marketing, strategic development, and other purposes.
Where Is Your Data
The Personal Information you provide through the Site is processed by Grand Pier Limited, and may be transferred to other members of the Group or other third parties as described in the previous paragraph. For example, if you make a purchase through our Site, your Personal Information will be transferred to members of the Group and our vendors in the United Kingdom in order to fulfil your order and help you with any enquiries you may have about that order.
Security Of Your Personal Information
Other Web Sites
How To Access or Change Your Data
If your name, e-mail or postal address, telephone number or other personally identifiable information changes, you may update or correct the relevant information by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by updating your account details online.
If you prefer to be removed from our mailing list, please let us know by: (a) updating your account details online, (b) sending us an e-mail to the email address above with the word “remove” in the subject line, (c) following the unsubscribe instructions located at the end of any marketing e-mail you receive from us, or (d) phoning us at 01934 620238. Please be sure to include in any communication your full name, e-mail address, postal address, and any message. Please note that such requests may take up to thirty (30) days to become effective.
How To Contact Us
Grand Pier Limited
Weston super Mare
Telephone: 01934 620238