Please see opening times for available dates.
Roll Up, Roll Up! Dare to see what lurks in the darkness out at sea?
Following the success of the Halloween Unfairground in 2016, we are delighted to announce this spooktacular event will be returning to Grand Pier from Thursday 26th October to Saturday 28th October.
Join us for this exclusive event which will immerse you into a frightening world of live scare zones set to thrill and haunt the darkest souls! Included in your ticket is unlimited use of all the rides and attractions…some with an unexpected twist! Our Captain Jacks Bar will be also open throughout the evening serving a selection of creepy cocktails, including our all-time favourite Witches Brew.
THIS IS NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED AND CERTAINLY NOT FOR KIDS (SUGGESTED AGE 16+).
Descend into the madness of The Asylum – can you navigate its twists and turns without losing your mind? But beware its disturbed and dangerous inhabitants who lurk in its hallways! They don’t like strangers…
Bloody Mirror Maze
Someone called her name three times and now the legendary spectre, Bloody Mary, is roaming the mirror maze. She’s more than just a reflection: she wants to rip you to shreds and take your soul. Will you make it out alive, or will you be trapped with her in the mirrors for all eternity?
A night at the circus gone horrifyingly wrong, as killer clowns roam the Big Top. You won’t be laughing when they come for you…
House of Horrors (Ghost Train)
Climb aboard the ghost train and be transported to world of darkness, where things really do go bump in the night. All manner of ghouls, zombies and creatures of the night are lurking in the black around every corner – will everyone who boards get off again at the other end?
A Helter Skelter with more of a twist than most. Something strange is happening, and not all who go in at the top come out at the bottom…
It’s the end of the world, and the sounds of children’s laughter have been replaced by the blood-curdling shrieks of the dead. Make your way through the desolate wasteland if you dare – but watch out for the tunnels!
A selection of additional rides will be open with a special Halloween twist…
Please note: live actors, strobe lighting and lasers will be in operation throughout the event.
CREEPY COCKTAIL MENU
Creepy Cocktails - £5 (glass)
Blood Bath – Jack Daniels, Pepsi & Grenadine
Zombie Punch – Vodka, Orange Juice & Blue Curaçao
Pumpkin Spice – Captain Morgan’s Spiced Rum, Orange Juice & Grenadine
Witches Brew - £15 (fishbowl)
Malibu, Pineapple Juice, Cranberry Juice & Lemonade
Served in a witch’s cauldron
FANCY DRESS RECOMMENDED
Tickets Only £12.50pp (£15.00 on the door) to include unlimited ride wristband and live actor scare experience.
Available to purchase tickets online, from the Retail Shop located on the 1st floor of the Grand Pier, or over the telephone by calling 01934 646155.
Available dates:26 Oct 201727 Oct 201728 Oct 2017
Please specify the date when booking event tickets
- Over 16s Only
- Live actors in operation - not recommended for the faint hearted!
- Any tickets purchased 7 days or less prior to the event will be Box office collection only. Booking fee will still apply.
- Strobe lighting and lasers will be in operation throughout the event.
- All ticket prices include local sales tax
- Event times are subject to change - please check for start times and potential age restrictions
- Sales are final
- No cancellations or refunds
- Ticket quantities and splits available may be limited by the seller
- Please note that ticket purchases are subject to a booking fee and delivery fee (if applicable). This booking fee includes service charges, administration charges, credit card fee and any postage costs. The booking fee is strictly non-refundable.
- The venue reserves the right to refuse admission to or remove you from the venue in reasonable circumstances – such as the refusal of security checks or if venue staff consider that your behaviour may adversely affect other people’s enjoyment of the event – and without a refund
- The venue reserves the right to require latecomers to wait until a suitable break in the performance before being admitted
- The venue reserves the right to provide alternative tickets at the event should the staging or the event so require eg due to unavoidable setting changes
- The venue reserves the right to confiscate prohibited items – such as bottles, cans food and drink not purchased at the event, camera or items that may potentially be used as a weapon – in accordance with its policies. If in any doubt please check with the venue before attending.
- If you experience any problems with your seating or enjoyment prior to or during the event please inform venue staff immediately as issues cannot always be resolved after the event. Please note loud music can damage hearing.
- The unauthorised use of cameras, video or sound recording equipment is prohibited at the event and such items may be confiscated.
- By attending the event you consent to being filmed/recorded as part of the audience for security and broadcast without payment.
- All tickets are sold on a ‘no refund’ basis. For any cancelled event, The Grand Pier will issue new tickets for the rescheduled event.
- We are not liable for lost or stolen tickets or wristbands. Duplicates cannot be issued under any circumstances.
A dedicated in-house security team will be working day and night (in uniform and plain-clothes) to ensure that you are safe and secure. Any concerns you may have can be reported to any of the uniformed security officers. In addition, CCTV - operated to the highest standards and controlled from the Operations Room - will constantly monitor the area. Images will be made available to the police and other organisations should they be required.
Food & Drink
Alcoholic & soft drinks will be available from Captain Jack’s Bar. There will also be a number of mini bars and mobile thirst packs in the arena.
Fast food takeaways may also be offering a selection of snacks throughout the event. For more information please contact our events team on 01934 646155 who will be able to provide detailed information for you.
Travel By Bus With Crosville
From local service buses and open top tours, to Weston’s seafront land-train, Crosville are the best way to travel around Weston.
If you're looking for looking to travel by local bus service in Weston-super-Mare, enjoy the fun of the seaside on a Seafront Land-Train, need to hire an executive coach or need a vintage bus for a wedding, then Crosville have the solution! Crosville pride themselves on setting high standards in vehicle presentation and customer service. Supported by friendly, fully trained staff, Crosville are passionate about providing levels of service that only a small, privately owned company can, giving you the best possible experience.
Weston-super-Mare Land Train: From Summer 2014 Crosville will be extending their high level of service to running the land train along Weston-super-Mare's seafront. Two land-trains will run along the seafront, one from the Royal Sands to Victoria Café and the other from the café to Knightstone Island.
Discover Weston-super-Mare with a guided tour of the town’s history and tourist attractions: Crosville run the local open-top Tour Bus around Weston super Mare. From the Grand Pier to Weston Museum, sit back, relax and let Crosville show you the sights of Weston-super-Mare! Discover Weston-super-Mare with a guided tour of the town’s history and tourist attractions.
For more information, timetables and discounts visit www.crosvillemotorservices.co.uk or call 01934 635259
By CarFrom The North
Exit M5 at junction 21, take the third exit towards Weston-super-Mare and follow signs to 'sea front' and Grand Pier (approximately 3 miles)From The South
Exit M5 at junction 22, take third exit towards Weston-super-Mare and follow the A38 for approximately 1 mile. Take first exit on the roundabout and follow the A370 towards Weston-super-Mare. Arrive in Weston-super-Mare in approximately 5 miles and follow 'sea front' to Grand Pier.From Bristol
Follow the A370 out of Bristol and all the way to Weston-super-Mare. Once you pass over the M5 follow 'sea front' to Grand Pier.Parking
Various pay & display options are available, but we recommend Sands Car Park at the corner of Beach Road and Oxford Street
Coaches are very welcome to drop off passengers in the bus stop at the entrance to the Grand Pier. Coach parties are welcome to book in advance for reserved seating in our food outlets, just call 01934 646155. Coach parking is provided further south along the seafront or at Locking Road.
Weston-super-Mare railway station is aprroximately a 7-minute walk from the entrance to the Grand Pier. From the station, walk west towards the town and sea front, the Grand Pier is half a mile away. Alternatively hop on the number 100 or 152 buses during school holidays/weekends (see above). For train timetables, prices and tickets, visit:
Family Travel Deals
AccommodationPlease contact the Tourist Information Centre direct for an up to date list of accommodation.
Tourist Information Centre
Our team at the Grand Pier are here to help you.
Disabled access enquiries
Tel: 01934 620 238
Customer services and public enquiries
Tel: 01934 620 238
Tel: 01934 620 238
Tel: 01934 620 238